Add standard code 3 of 9 barcode feature to your applications using
C, Force, Clipper and Pascal! Add value to your programs and save
your customers and clients money with your program by printing alpha
numeric barcodes for them. This is a library that will link with
many popular compilers such as Microsoft C, Borland C, Clipper and
- Prints popular code 3 of 9 barcodes
- Encodes [A-Z,0-9,-,.<space>, $, /, +, %]
- Built-in support for Epson, IBM pro printer, and HP Laserjet
- Programmable for any graphic printer
- Links in to your own programs
- <2K of memory required to add to your program
- Compatible with ASM, C, Clipper, Force, Turbo Pascal and compatible
- Works with PostNet() postal barcode library
- No royalties
- Works with standard laser and wand scanners
- Make money by upgrading your application
- New feature for your program
- Offer feature your competitors don't have
- No TSR, driver, expensive or complicated run time software required
- Try now for free.
Pay only when you implement.
Download Code39 (20K) now and try it out
for real before you buy. Develop your program, test it out thoroughly,
prove that it works! This is the real code, with a counter installed
to limit the number of prints it can make at one time. When you
decide to purchase, simply allow us to charge your credit card for
$39.00. No tax and no shipping charges! We give you a serial number
that removes the counter. No waiting for shipping.
Code 3 of 9 is the most popular and widely used barcode in the
world. It is an ideal barcode format for all electronic identification
applications since it encodes both alpha and numeric data. The code
is printable on any type of graphic printer. It is easy to obtain
scanners to read the code. The name "3 of 9" comes from
the way the barcode is made up (3 wide bars out of 9 total bars).
Do you need a special barcode? We will make it for you! Just tell
us what you want.